Project Manager, eLearning
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
We are seeking a Project Manager interested in joining our eLearning team. Are you a master organizer? Do you have excellent interpersonal skills? Do you enjoy working with people across organizations? Are you passionate about teaching users and have a technical mind?
If you love working with creative professionals who believe in building innovative solutions, can track and meet deadlines, all while still having fun, we encourage you to join our rapidly growing team.
You should be knowledgeable in aspects of eLearning production and the Splunk suite of software. You are expected to be organized, creative, passionate, with strong communication skills, and a solid track record of managing projects of a technical nature.
- Manage communication within the team and ensure action items progress to completion.
- Assist producers to build processes and look for areas of improvement in work flow.
- Ensure project is launched on time and meets initial project requirements.
- Keep team and management notified of progress and any deviation in project timeline.
- Manage scope change or project timeline to prioritize team resources in an effective manner.
- Help with production pipeline items as needed. Including technical script writing, making editorial decisions, and some media production.
- Good writing and editing skills.
- You are creative, always looking for ways to improve and simplify a process.
- Solid understanding of digital media production and release processes.
- 1-3 years project management experience with a strong preference for video production, eLearning and education.
- 1-2 years detailed task planning and project execution experience.
- 1+ years of direct experience using Splunk products or 3+ years working with highly technical software and concepts.
- You are a passionate, results oriented person who wants to make a difference.
- You have the ability to mediate and cope with rapid change and be comfortable with problem solving while maintaining calm under pressure.
- SCRUM/Agile experience preferred.
For an example of the creative content the team is building, please register for our free eLearning course: https://splk.it/2FUEeqr
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.