Security Solutions Engineer (Phantom platform)
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most significantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
Our Splunk Family in Singapore are results’ driven and collaborative bunch spanning functions across sales, customer success, support, marketing and G&A functions. We love to work as a team, celebrate success and learn from our losses. We have an outstanding team culture with weekly team breakfasts, cocktail hour Fridays, end of quarter celebrations, volunteering activities and a culture based on respect, transparency and always doing the right thing!
Our Security Solution Engineers work with our customers to realize the potential of Security Automation & Orchestration by developing advanced playbooks and new integrations with a wide range of security technologies and services.
- You will interact with Enterprise customers in a diverse range of industries including Financial Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Technology, Energy, and Government.
- You will craft reusable, testable, and efficient Python-based Playbooks.
- You will extend the platform through the development of Security Apps.
- Train and mentor security development teams.
- Identify and use existing tools and the Phantom platform to enable automation and orchestration.
- Working with the customer to identify security integration and implementation strategies.
- Helping the customer develop their expertise and knowledge of the Phantom product. This role also includes supporting the definition of requirements that enable creative integrations and playbooks.
- Partner with security operations teams, threat intelligence groups and incident responders.
- Actively participate in the Security Community as expert, presenting in forums, online and at conferences.
Skills And Qualifications
- Experience in Security Operations Centers, Incident Response, Architecture / systems engineering.
- Consulting skills
- Excellent software programming skills, experience with Python is preferred.
- An understanding of software development standard methodologies to identify requirements and guide Phantom’s partners to develop new apps and playbooks.
- Experience in Linux Operating Systems is required
- Ambitious, motivated, and team focused
We value diversity at our company. All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.