Hybrid Inside Account Manager - SignalFx (Boulder)
SignalFx, the only real-time cloud monitoring platform for infrastructure, microservices, and applications, is built on a massively scalable streaming architecture. We apply advanced analytics and data-science-directed troubleshooting to let operators find the root cause of issues in seconds. We are trusted by leading enterprises across almost every industry sector. SignalFx has a leading-edge technology platform, a stellar leadership team, a rich, diverse customer base, and the financial backing of Andreessen Horowitz, Charles River Ventures, General Catalyst and Tiger Global Management. If you have limitless energy and want to work for a game-changing company, we definitely want to talk to you.
We’re making a difference in the monitoring space, and we’re looking for energetic, talented professionals to grow our team. At SignalFx, our goal is to make each individual feel valued for his or her contributions to the company’s mission. We are looking for smart people who want to do remarkable things. We strive to create an environment of casual intensity where people enjoy coming to work every day. If you are someone who is driven to make a global impact and believes in a culture of mutual respect, with focus on customer success, then you need to join us here at SignalFx!
This San Francisco based position is responsible for selling SignalFx’s products into a sales region. This is a quota carrying role. Ability to articulate complex solutions, build and maintain executive level relationships, and navigate across customer organizations & business units.
- Grow new revenue and market share to maximize customer satisfaction and achieve company's strategic objectives.
- Build a pipeline to meet and exceed your sales targets.
- Understand your territory's high propensity accounts and build a strategy to engage with them.
- Focus on customer satisfaction, know the customer's business and workflows, develops proper contact network within accounts.
- Supports execution of the sales strategy. Works with and brings in experts/specialists where required.
- Responsible for forecasting, keeps management informed in a timely fashion, gathers intelligence on competitor activity, and gives feedback to marketing.
- Tracks customer activity in internal systems in order to execute sales strategy and identify additional opportunities.
- May provide customer demos and/or product training as necessary.
- Direct accountability to meet or exceed your quarterly and annual sales quota on a consistent basis
- 2-5+ years of successful enterprise software or SaaS sales experience
- Startup experience preferred
- Business Intelligence/Analytics experience with a modern application architecture (micro-services) understanding is preferred
- Team player
- MEDDIC familiarity
- Hunter/Direct sales experience
If you’d like to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting tech companies in the Silicon Valley, contact us! This position has the ability to make a huge impact. Your compensation will include a competitive salary, stock options, cool perks, and generous benefits.
SignalFx is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We believe we are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. We welcome the distinct contributions that everyone brings in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.