University Recruiter (Long-term Contract)
Are you seeking to join a high performing, collaborative, and fun-loving team that genuinely cares about your success and personal development? Are you someone who is passionate about technology, people, and diversity? Are you a self-starter ready to take the next step in your career? Then our University Recruiter role is for you!
At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly, committed to our employees' success. We have built out our University Recruiting program globally over the last four years and are now hiring interns and new graduates in 11 offices across six countries with no plans to stop our momentum any time soon. Joining our University Recruiting team offers you an opportunity to become a part of our incredible journey and make a significant impact on the development of the University Recruiting program.
As a University Recruiter, you will have the opportunity to build a pipeline of diverse, top-quality intern and new graduate candidates to join our ever-growing organization.
- Manage full-cycle recruitment processes from sourcing, screening and hiring high caliber students for our IT & Engineering functions.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to build and execute customized, full-cycle recruitment strategies to build a pipeline of interns and new graduates
- Lead key initiatives and projects with partner groups that will continuously improve and scale our university recruiting operations
- Regularly run pipeline activity, maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal partners
- Manage, maintain and develop relationships with faculty, staff, alumni and student organizations on-campus. Implements on-campus recruitment strategy & attends on-campus events.
- Act as a key contact for interns throughout their internship and maintain candidate relationships
- BS/BA degree
- 4+ years of recruiting experience
- Communication skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task
- Willingness to work flexible hours
- Ability to travel during peak recruiting cycles
- University Recruiting experience
Splunk is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.