Talent Sourcer, EMEA – 12 months contract
Splunk is going through high growth and we are building our EMEA team, to support our incredible growth we need your help to help build a world class team! As a Talent Sourcer you will be working within the Talent Acquisition team and you will be instrumental in identifying A-Class Splunkers. You will demonstrate your creative searching skills to track down the very best talent across the EMEA market and will have the ability to communicate intelligently to attract them to Splunk.
- Utilizing knowledge of multiple recruiting methodologies and advanced sourcing techniques to identify passive candidates.
- Mapping technology companies across EMEA, identifying the top talent from competitors.
- Sourcing passive candidates through referrals, networking, internet searches, LinkedIn and other social media databases.
- Generating qualified candidates through direct sourcing via telephone and/or email.
- Maintaining accurate and thorough documentation within the company's CRM.
- Pre-screening potential candidates including for availability, interest level, salary range, relocation needs, etc.
- Partnering with Recruiters, HR and Hiring Managers to fully understand requirements and to ensure a full candidate experience.
- Experience of talent sourcing across EMEA, within a software or technology business.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Fluent English Skills
- Organization skills and ability to strategically build pipeline of candidates.
- Ability to conduct build and source candidate at all levels, from entry level to first level management.
- An eye for detail and strong intuition for culture fit while screening candidates.
- Must be highly articulate.
- Comfortable making numerous telephone calls, being able to build relationships over the phone.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Preference for a combination of agency and in-house experience.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected]. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.