Associate Program Manager, Global Entities, Corporate Legal
Associate Program Manager, Global Entities, Corporate Legal
Join us as we pursue our mission to remove the barriers between data and action. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, our customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other’s success.
We are seeking a hardworking and motivated individual to support Splunk’s global entities program and drive related corporate legal programs and projects. With no job too big or small, as the Associate Program Manager, Global Entities you will coordinate and manage a variety of programs, projects and processes relating to Splunk’s global entities.
Personal Characteristics and Skills
To succeed, the role requires you to be highly collaborative with a positive attitude and a sense of humor; you’ll need strong organizational, program management and project management skills; you’ll have a strong work ethic with a high degree of accountability; we want a proactive self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced and dynamic environment and knows how to ask the right questions and prioritize a wide variety of tasks; a growth mindset plus flexibility and the desire to tackle a variety of legal matters, learn and have a meaningful impact are what we’re looking for.
- Support all aspects of domestic and international subsidiary maintenance, including legal entity corporate compliance activities, such as annual meetings, the appointment of directors and officers, powers of attorney, annual reports, document preparation, and timely preparation of state and local filings relating to legal entity formations, foreign qualifications, dissolutions, name changes, etc.
- Support maintenance of corporate subsidiary data in the entity management system and registered agent database and respond to internal stakeholder requests for corporate records and information
- Organize and maintain documents in paper or electronic filing systems
- Assist with domestic and international entity incorporations, restructurings, and dissolutions, including in connection with M&A
- Work effectively with individuals across Splunk to acquire information and communicate the importance of accurate and timely reporting
- Work with internal and external counsel to ensure and maintain global entities’ legal compliance across international jurisdictions, as well as the ongoing monitoring of our conformance to the requirements of government regulations
- Collaborate with legal, finance, tax, treasury, stock administration, human resources, facilities and other teams to help identify, develop and implement process improvements related to entity management
- Provide general assistance to members of the corporate legal team and assist with special projects as needed -- we’re a close knit silo-busting team!
- Bachelor’s degree, great academic record
- 2+ years of relevant legal/legal entity management experience, corporate legal secretarial experience, or alternative legal service industry experience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Workplace and Slack; ability to learn new technology
- Knowledge of Diligent Entities a plus but not required
- Excellent analytical skills, well-organized and detail-oriented; must be able to manage numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure
- Strong collaboration, organizational and project management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, highly team-oriented and a commitment to professionalism
- Self-motivated, self-reliant, confident and coachable
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying. For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected]. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.