Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success.
Areas of Responsibility
- Go-to person regarding more complex HR policies and procedures and their implementation, building manager capability through coaching and guidance, addressing issues and/or concerns.
- Provide personalized guidance, support, and solutions on a breadth of People related activities requiring expertise and depth knowledge.
- Triage inquiries, solve problems and get to the root cause of any issue.
- Engages and collaborates with People Business Partners on business client needs.
- Partner with People Services, Total Rewards, and other COE partners to ensure operational discipline with respect to HR related and business processes.
- Project manage initiatives to drive extraordinary individual and team performance.
- Analyze people data and trends to provide relevant insight to business leaders, in partnership with HR colleagues from Diversity and Inclusion, Talent Acquisition, People Systems and Analytics, Employee Relations, Total Rewards, Legal, Learning and Development and our global HR teams.
- Coach and advise on a variety of components impacting employee experience, employee relations concerns, performance management, rewards and recognition, leaves of absence, local labor laws, global mobility, compensation and benefits.
- Able to use different communication approaches, has excellent verbal and written communication skills, with communication savvy.
- Identify opportunities to improve HR policies and processes for employees and managers. Identify gaps and propose solutions whilst promoting operational effectiveness. Surface trends/themes across People Consulting team, HRBPs and COEs to enable a better employee and manager experience. Partners with the People Solutions team to manage continuous improvement in People related activities
- 5+ years of HR Generalist/Advisor experience.
- Experience in HR, people programs, or other large-scale people related roles.
- Client-service orientated, with a focus on delivering exceptional client service.
- Experience with cross-functional collaboration and influence.
- Experienced in solving issues decisively and exercising good judgment
- Effective interpersonal, teamwork and organizational skills.
- Experience coaching and mentoring others.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to build relationships with managers, employees, within the People team, and a variety of stakeholders to drive resolution of issues.
- Able to use analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to organize and analyze data
- Proficient in Google Suite, MS Office, Workday and ServiceNow
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at Splunk and are committed to equal employment opportunity. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement. If you need assistance or an accommodation to apply or during the hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. We comply with local, state/territory, and federal regulations to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the countries in which we operate. Preventative measures may require individuals entering Splunk offices to be fully vaccinated and in some cases may require employees to show proof of full vaccination. Splunk provides reasonable accommodations for employees who have qualifying medical or religious reasons.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected]. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.