Senior HR Business Partner (HRBP), South Asia & Korea
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable, and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success.
Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Reporting to the Senior Human Resources Director, APAC, the Senior Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) supports sales and overall country/regional leadership in the achievement of strategic business objectives. You Inspire innovation, develop great leadership behaviors, enhance employee success, and make a positive impact at all levels across South Asia and Korea. As part of a cross-functional and global team, you lead/participate in the design, implementation of HR programs, processes, and initiatives in all areas of human resources that contribute to organizational success with Splunk’s culture
as the foundation.
While you will operate at a strategic level with senior leaders, you can move seamlessly to an operational mode and turn ideas into action. Some examples of specific areas of responsibility include:
- Partnering with leaders on a range of activities including: leadership capability, performance management, team efficiency and organization design.
- Utilizing people analytics and metrics to develop solutions that address gaps and capitalize on opportunities.
- Supporting organizational resilience by developing the capacity and readiness for change.
- Providing expert guidance and support on addressing performance concerns/issues with the client group.
- Appling sophisticated knowledge of employment law and exercising good judgement to effectively resolve employment relations issues in partnership with leaders and legal team resources.
- Supporting workforce planning, recruiting and initiatives to ensure that the short, medium, and long-term needs of the business are met.
- Advising on performance and quarterly rewards planning processes and compensation activities during the year.
- Ensuring end-to-end HR service delivery by maintaining partnerships across all People functions.
Skills You'll Use Every Day
Success in the role is achieved through consistently demonstrating behaviours associated with a set of core skills. You have embodied these skills in an environment that is consistent with the pace and scale of
- Strategic mindset with strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to work across complex, diverse cultures and market conditions
- Fluent understanding of Employee Relations and local market HR practices & policies across South Asia and Korea
- Growth Mindset and Change Agility
- Business Acumen
- Effective planning, time management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, to include the ability to deal effectively with all levels of employees and management
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Ability to maximize relationships, build trust, communicate effectively is required to analyze HR issues and provide information, direction, and advice
- Ability to handle and maintain a high level of confidentiality and common sense regarding sensitive employee information is necessary
- Willingness to be hands-on. Likes to work hard and have fun as well.
Education/Years of Experience:
- Minimum 10+ years of progressive HR experience, preferably 2+ years supporting Sales organization in enterprise software, IT or other high-tech companies
- Proven track record in HR within a high, double digit growth enterprise company is highly desirable.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which you are applying.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected]. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.