iOS Developer - IT/Security Markets
iOS Developer (IT/Security Markets)
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we're committed to our work, customers, having fun, and most importantly to each other's success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
Do you have a passion for building mobile products? Do you desire to be part of a founding team for a new mobile first product? Do you get excited about building something new from the ground up?
Splunk’s Mobile Engineering is a fast-growing team that is looking for iOS developers to build a business analytics product that empowers our users to monitor, investigate, and secure assets, systems, and infrastructure in real time. Our product will be used by people working in Network Operations Centers and Security Operations Centers. You'll partner with product managers, engineers, and designers to build and design a product that our customers will love.
Based in San Jose, at our Santana Row office, we are footsteps away from restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. You can expect to collaborate with Splunkers from a wide variety of teams, and learn how to rapidly build impactful products that matter. Our goal is to support your growth and development. Your success is our success.
The Team In The News:
- Beyond The Desktop: New Splunk Mobile Solutions https://www.splunk.com/blog/2018/10/04/beyond-the-desktop-new-splunk-mobile-solutions.html
- Mobile Development With Splunk's Connected Experiences Team https://www.splunk.com/blog/2019/02/13/mobile-development-with-splunk-s-connected-experiences-team.html
- Collaborate with a multi-functional team of product managers, designers, quality assurance, and senior engineers to design and build a new app
- Build increasingly complex app components and take an app through the entire software development lifecycle, including fixing bugs, and improving performance
- Promote an open culture that supports people to participate in peer code reviews, design reviews, and improves code quality
- Promote innovation and be forward-thinking by sharing new ideas with the team
- Growing and learning together
- Mentoring emerging talent
- Providing timely and clear feedback
- Building fast and shipping products we're proud of
- Focusing on customers and making them happy
- Giving back to the community
- Working hard and having fun
- Proficient in iOS (Objective-C, Swift)
- Strong experience in building native mobile (iOS) applications with an emphasis on performance and robustness
- UI design experience
- Strong knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Experience collaborating with design and multi-functional engineering teams to simplify complex problems for users
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Do you want to stand out as extraordinarily qualified? Possess one or more of the following:
- Hands-on practice building user experiences with different form factors such as smartwatch, tablet, or TV is a huge plus
- Full-stack development experience
- Experience with Viper design pattern
- Experience building mobile SDKs and re-usable components
- Launched apps to the App Store
- Knowledgeable of mobile instrumentation and analytics
- Passion for accessibility and localization
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related major
What We Offer You:
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We’re always expanding into new areas, bringing in open source projects and contributing back, and exploring new technologies.
- A team of exceptionally hardworking and dedicated peers.
- Growth and mentorship. We grow engineers through ownership and leadership opportunities. We believe mentorship helps both the mentor and the mentee in their career growth.
- A stable, collaborative, and accommodating work environment.
- Opportunities to travel to meet customers and travel for recruiting.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.