TA Operations Specialist, EMEA
Job Description: That’s a cool job! I want it!
Splunk is looking for a Talent Acquisition Operations Specialist who will help and support the EMEA TA Team to obtain the best and brightest talent. Our ideal candidate will have polished customer service skills and a proven ability to manage a high volume of tasks with little supervision. We are looking for a team member that eats organization for breakfast, detail orientation for lunch, and process for dinner. We are also looking for someone who can stay calm, cool and collected in stressful, uncertain and time sensitive situations.
Responsibilities: I want to and can do that!
- You will be the go to person for the EMEA TA team, being the point of contact for all operational topics and owning the TA Operations for EMEA.
- Timely troubleshooting of queries from Recruiters and Hiring Managers relating to the various TA systems and processes e.g. Jobvite, Workday.
- Monitor and update our applicant tracking system; providing regular updates to the wider team on changes and improvements. You’ll be responsible for ensuring the that communication templates are up to date and “Splunky”.
- Create and/or refine recruitment related processes, being able to ensure consistent delivery across the region and aligning with the global operations team.
- Collaborate with fellow Ops Team Members, TA leadership, Recruiters, Sourcers and Hiring Managers to understand all of their hiring processes and operational needs.
- Prepare and generate robust and regular hiring reports for the EMEA leadership team.
- Maintain and audit data to ensure accuracy and compliance, ensuring all processes are being followed correctly and flagging any inconsistencies.
- Keeping on top of the market trends and legislations to ensure Splunk is ahead of the curve. Coming up with new ideas and strategies to further improve our processes.
- Enablement and systems training of new TA hires within the region, preparing and delivering training to new Hiring Managers.
- Partner with Hiring Managers to ensure they have the right understanding and knowledge of TA processes and systems.
- Ownership and up-keep of TA EMEA onboarding manuals and materials.
- As part of a global TA team, you will provide ad-hoc support to the wider TA team. And you’ll get involved and own projects, at a global scale.
Requirements: I’ve already done that or have that You’re an operationally driven person that delivers. You're a positive influencer with a strong sense of ownership and initiative. You have a passion for Talent Acquisition and you want to be part of one of the fastest technology companies around where change is constant.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a fast-paced, HR or Recruiting related customer service role.
- High proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio)
- Experience providing metrics or reports that require keen attention to detail and numbers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Focused and thorough problem solver with shown experience developing and improving processes.
- Ability to form effective relationships with highly experienced professionals across all functions of the business.
- Knowledge of employment guidelines and practices.
- Experience managing and working with an Applicant Tracking System (Jobvite, Taleo, etc.) or HRIS
- Experience with recruitment projects and hiring metrics.
Education: Got it!
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
We value diversity at Splunk. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. Splunk is impacted by the mandates outlined for U.S. Government contractors in President Biden’s Path out of the Pandemic: COVID-19 Action Plan. As a result, Splunk requires U.S. employees, whether assigned to an office of 100% remote, to provide proof of full vaccination, as defined by the CDC. Splunk provides reasonable accommodations for employees who have qualifying medical or religious reasons.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to [email protected] Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.