Senior Product Manager, Cloud Operations
Join us as we pursue our disruptive vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers and partners. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and to each other’s success. Become a part of our journey!
Splunk Cloud has amazing customers taking on complex challenges with machine data. We are looking for a teammate to guide the fast-and-furious pace of our service operational capabilities. Are you up for the challenge?
Responsibilities: What you'll do.
- You will operationalize key capabilities of our service. To do this effectively you understand business goals, articulate clear requirements and collaborate with service delivery teams on the development, launch and ongoing assessment.
- You will understand and represent the customer, support, operational and financial perspectives in the delivery of the Splunk Cloud service capabilities.
- Collaborate with program management on establishing just-enough process and analytics that drive the desired outcome.
Requirements: What you'll need to succeed.
You are organized, positive, and passionate about working in a rapidly changing environment.
- You have a deep understanding of operational aspects of delivering large scale service experiences. You can point to examples of services you worked on.
- You have 5-8 years of experience in an operational role, and 2-3 years of product management experience.
- Hands-on experience with a public IaaS service like AWS, with emphasis on containerized infrastructure such as Kubernetes a plus.
- You understand observability and how to achieve reliability in a service.
- You have shown ability to lead without authority.
- You must be comfortable with shifting priorities and ownership.
- Prior knowledge of Splunk a plus.
Bachelor’s degree; MBA or similar degree highly preferred
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to email@example.com. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.