Digital Sales Productivity Lead
Title: Digital Sales Productivity Lead
Locations: One of our fun locations: Plano TX, Boulder/Denver CO, Tampa FL, Austin TX, Houston TX, Oklahoma City OK, Colorado Springs CO, Seattle WA, Orlando FL, Jacksonville FL, Chicago IL, Milwaukee WI, Madison WI, Indianapolis IN, Phoenix AZ, Raleigh NC, Washington, D.C.
Join us as we pursue our ground-breaking new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey.
Hey, that sounds like me!
As a Digital Sales Productivity Lead, you will work closely with the Directors of Digital Sales to ensure projects, initiatives and operations are running efficiently. You will craft, document & communicate new operational processes within Digital Sales.
What You Will Do
- Data Collection & Interpretation | Develop & maintain weekly/monthly/quarterly data, analytics, dashboards and reports for Digital Sales teams
- Engage ecosystem resources to learn about new processes and ensure the relevant teams in Digital Sales benefit
- Partner with Digital Sales leaders to build, update & roll out training and career development modules
- Collaborate with teams to ensure awareness of operational changes & data
- Work with content & creative teams to guide development of content as needed for campaigns and enablement
- Develop recommendations for webinar, digital, event and email channel activities that support Digital Sales
Skills You Can Learn From This Role
- Sophisticated Project Management | Communicate roles, expectations & objectives for a wide spectrum of projects
- Strategy Insight | Working closely with Directors in Digital Sales, Marketing, Operations & Sales you will have an inside look into strategic planning
- Operational Scale | Support a team of 150+ Digital Sales members by building, curating & coordinating operational inputs from training documents to metrics
Who are we looking for?
- 2+ years of demonstrated ability selling or building pipeline for SaaS solutions
- 2+ years in project management related role or relevant educational experience
- Marketing experience creating outbound content, running campaigns or monitoring digital channels is a plus
- Statistician: You love data collection, analysis, and reporting as a daily task
- A Teacher: Enjoy supporting onboarding, training or enablement programs as a core job function
- Highly organized, flexible and able to work in an evolving environment
- Self-starter who can complete tasks with minimal direction
- Executive Presence: Able to prepare & deliver executive level presentations frequently with little preparation
- Located near one of our fun locations (see above list)- this role does not offer relocation assistance
- Work with smart people committed to giving you rewarding projects, networking opportunities and a development experience that will go beyond your time at Splunk
- A fast-growing and continually evolving business and market where you will be challenged and grow
- Collaboration isn't a sound bite, it's the Splunk culture! You will partner with a set of hardworking, innovative, open, fun and dedicated peers, all the way from Digital Sales and Marketing to Field Sales and Ops
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
(Colorado only*) Minimum hourly rate of $25.96. You may also be eligible for variable incentive pay + equity + benefits.*Note: Disclosure per sb19-085 (8-5-201 et seq).
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion at Splunk and are committed to equal employment opportunity. Qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement. If you need assistance or an accommodation to apply or during the hiring process, please let us know by completing our Accommodation Request form.
To conform to U.S. export control regulations, applicants must be eligible for required authorizations from the U.S. Government.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is committed to the health and safety of our employees and customers. We comply with local, state/territory, and federal regulations to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the countries in which we operate. Preventative measures may require individuals entering Splunk offices to be fully vaccinated and in some cases may require employees to show proof of full vaccination. Splunk provides reasonable accommodations for employees who have qualifying medical or religious reasons.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.