Cloud Business Operations Analyst
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
We are looking for an upbeat self-starter to serve as our Operations Analyst for all tasks executed by the team, located in San Francisco, CA. This candidate has several years of experience in an operations team and in delivering software as a service. The ability to organize chaos into repeatable operating procedures, collaborate with partners across a multitude of functions, and adapt with our changing and growing business processes will be essential to success in this role.
Splunk Cloud is an exciting and fast-paced organization where you will have the opportunity to lead tangible and scalable change. This team links business goals with operational procedures to create a cohesive customer experience. From this strategic position, we combine technology, integration, and business goals to improve processes from end to end.
As our Operations Analyst you will work closely with the Cloud Delivery Manager and extended Delivery Team to ensure daily operations are executed timely, accurately and efficiently and you will define operating procedures in order to enable the team and support our growing customer base.
- Support day to day business operations, ensuring all processes are executed efficiently
- Execute operational processes that require additional validation, approval or bandwidth as needed
- Support the successful selling, quoting, and processing of Splunk Cloud deals
- Ensure the Cloud customer data model is complete, accurate and current
- Be a subject matter expert on internal reporting, productivity tools (SFDC, Jira, Confluence, Email, Slack), the sales process, and other internal workflows
- Act as the CRM backlog manager, performing updates to Cloud data and enhancing system flows executed by Delivery Team as needed
- Review all runbooks for accuracy and clarity, ensuring the appropriate documentation of SOPs and policies
- Set up tools accurately to simplify workflows and perform a runbook overhaul to diagram processes, generate templates and implement consistency of information and presentation
- Familiarity with delivering a SaaS solution and utilizing SaaS technologies
- Familiarity with Splunk usage and reporting
- Understanding of SFDC data models and objects (cases, entitlements, opportunities etc.)
- Understanding of Atlassian tools (Confluence, JIRA).
- Experience with salesforce reporting, with infographics (or data visualization) and data manipulation
- Experience generating technical documentation
- Strong communication and organization skills with the abilities to state sophisticated concepts succinctly and to optimally operate in a fast-paced high-growth environment with minimal guidance
- Eligible to work in the United States without company sponsorship
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.