Sales Development Intern (12 month placement)
We are seeking exceptional ambitious interns to join our team and help us bring Splunk to the next level. In this role you will help our sales team break into businesses that have never used Splunk. This individual will play a key role in qualifying opportunities, create customer interest and success by being proactive and energetic to help carve the path for this dynamic team.
- Qualify and develop inbound leads and create business opportunities through outbound prospecting
- Develop qualified sales opportunities and nurture for future pipeline potential
- Manage accounts by building intelligence and fostering client relationships through personalised contact, understanding of client’s needs, and ability to communicate solution values of products and services
- Schedule qualified discovery meetings/product demos for Field reps to manage
- Support attendance to all field marketing events to include, but not limited to Splunk Lives, our National Users Conference and all regional trade shows.
- Meet monthly strategic objectives aimed at increasing revenue in accounts through developing consistent sales pipeline
- Work closely both with sales and marketing to provide better insight into the success of the marketing activities that are being run at the same time as generate new pipeline.
- Strong organisational and follow-up skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Continuously strive to improve sales effectiveness and business acumen
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and driven and keen to work in a team environment
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.