Front End Engineer
Join us as we pursue our disruptive new vision to make machine data accessible, usable and valuable to everyone. We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our product and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Splunk, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and most importantly to each other’s success. Learn more about Splunk careers and how you can become a part of our journey!
Splunk is looking for an enthusiastic software engineer to join our team, Observability Engineering. We are globally distributed team that develops and continually improves Cloud Native Observability Products.
You will work within a multi-functional team of designers, product managers, and quality engineers in a fast-paced startup environment. Our engineering teams are small, fast paced and highly impactful. You will learn from the best and help us architect and build the application of our future. You will also get many opportunities to share and talk about your work through channels like conferences, meetups, OSS and blogs.
- Collaborate with product owners and designers to iterate on the design and implementation of our web application
- Participate in end-to-end architecture reviews and discussions with the broader team, playing an influential role in overall product design
- Implementing high-performance and reusable UI components
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Maintaining awareness of current front-end technologies and standard methodologies
- Passionate about design and user experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or a related field, or equivalent training or work experience
- Development experience with large-scale SaaS Web Application and full-stack systems
- Good understanding of RESTful Web services.
- Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team.
Thank you for your interest in Splunk!
Splunk's Hiring Practices
Splunk turns machine data into answers. Organizations use market-leading Splunk solutions with machine learning to solve their toughest IT, Internet of Things and security challenges.
Individuals seeking employment at Splunk are considered without regards to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability or medical condition (except where physical fitness is a valid occupational qualification), genetic information, veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state or local laws. Click here to review the US Department of Labor’s EEO is The Law notice. Please click here to review Splunk’s Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Splunk does not discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Please click here to review Splunk’s Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision.
For job positions in San Francisco, CA, and other locations where required, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Splunk is also committed to providing access to all individuals who are seeking information from our website. Any individual using assistive technology (such as a screen reader, Braille reader, etc.) who experiences difficulty accessing information on any part of Splunk’s website should send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the nature of the accessibility problem and your e-mail or contact address. If the accessibility problem involves a particular page, the message should include the URL of that page.
Splunk doesn't accept unsolicited agency resumes and won't pay fees to any third-party agency or firm that doesn't have a signed agreement with Splunk.
To check on your application click here.