Senior 3D Artist
About Splash Damage
At Splash Damage, we’re dedicated to crafting team-based multiplayer games that ignite friendships as much as they do healthy competition and teamwork.
Our teams celebrated the launch of Gears Tactics earlier this year, and we’re currently developing Outcasters for Stadia along with several unannounced titles.
As an UnrealEngine focused studio, we're excited to be transitioning our teams to the latest in UE5 technology and we're looking for skilled and passionate developers to help us drive this.
We're advocates for work-life balance and offer a comprehensive benefits package focused on the well-being of our staff and their families.
We believe that teams create the best work when they have a range of perspectives and experiences to draw from. Therefore we're committed to increasing diversity across our studio, fostering an inclusive environment to ensure everyone's voices are heard.
Due to the on-going COVID-19 outbreak, we're all currently working from home. We’re still looking to welcome new team members, who'll join us remotely until we return to the studio
Splash Damage is looking for a hardworking Senior 3D Artist to assist in helping build an asset art pipeline for a new exciting IP. Working within our multi-discipline art team, you will be making a wide range of hard surface and organic models while collaborating with Outsource partners, Art direction, Tech-Art and Concept Art to ensure assets a visually impressive and are within the performance constraints.
- Work with the Art Leads and fellow artists to create inspiring hard surface and organic style models while ensuring a consistent art style is maintained across the game
- Collaborate with Art Leads and other departments such as Art Direction, Concept Art and Tech Art to ensure a consistent art style is maintained across the game while maintaining game play and performance requirements
- Ability to collaborate with external Outsource partners to ensure quality is visually impressive and consistent
- Maintain quality, efficiency and consistency across your work
Essential Skills and Experience
- Strong skills in art software packages such as Maya, ZBrush, Substance and Photoshop
- Good understanding of art fundamentals and design (including understanding of composition and colour)
- Good communication skills and ability to receive and act upon feedback
- Hardworking and have a strong passion to learn and improve as an artist
- Good awareness of UE4 engine budgets and constraints
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Industry experience in a similar role
Impressive portfolio that shows artist knowledge of World Building, Modelling, Mapping and Texturing
Splash Damage is an equal opportunity employer. We believe our teams create better work when they have a range of perspectives to draw from, and we are committed to creating an inclusive working environment that celebrates diversity.