Virtual Performance Manager (East Coast)
This is Us:
- We have a bold vision to connect 25 million vehicles by 2025
- We love what we do. We do what is right. We are always reaching.
- We adhere to our brand promise – to make the complex simple, the future predictable, and our customers successful.
With nearly 4 million connected vehicles today, Spireon is an exciting player in the growing Connected Car and Internet of Things (IoT) technology categories. We help people and businesses track and protect their most important assets with vehicle intelligence solutions that gather Big Data and provide the critical insights with easy-to-use dashboards and apps.
This is You:
As a Virtual Performance Manager you’ll be responsible for growing existing and new customers into highly profitable, happy customers. You’ll work in Spireon’s highest growth division, New Car Franchise Dealer, selling and servicing our industry leading connected car solution.
With LoJack, automotive dealers connect, sell, and retain customers through an all-in-one lot management, consumer vehicle management and service retention tool. Our solution hits the sweet spot of today’s car dealer needs by reducing risk, driving sales process efficiency, CSI, F&I profit and service & sales retention. The VPM role is an extremely challenging and rewarding position as you will be the driving force behind Spireon’s dealer’s success.
- Analyze and review actual LoJack performance through virtual software metrics, while providing virtual action plans for franchise dealerships, with focused monthly health and ROI projections.
- Deliver virtual coaching and development plans, ensuring management is aligned with monthly action plans and pushing for improvement and growth, month over month.
- Maximize the performance of existing franchise dealers by providing regular virtual performance feedback through scheduled monthly reoccurring virtual team meetings.
- Virtually monitor and analyze account performance and trends in up to 100 franchise dealerships to determine adjustments to dealer expectations, goals and objectives in order to achieve successful results.
- Establish positive, long-term, consultative relationships with global franchise dealership leaders, while providing consistent virtual training improving buy-in and global ROI growth in all franchise dealership departments.
- Establish 50% capture rate of dealership inventory re-order on or before the 15th of every month.
- Support seamless collaboration processes between internal teams referencing dealer communication cadence, product support and services.
- Utilize other Spireon software platform processes to measure dealership metrics, build custom reporting templates and communicate internally and externally for improved client success.
- 5 years’ plus experience in franchise dealerships as an F&I manager OR successful experience with large-scale integrated solution software sales to Automotive Franchise Dealerships
- Ability to problem-solve and lead resolution strategies with exceptional consultative capabilities.
- Understanding and ability to navigate CDK, Reynolds and Reynolds and DealerTrack DMS
- Understanding and ability to navigate in F&I menus: Darwin, MaximTrak and DocuPad
- Exceptional organizational skills, time-management conscious and above-average computer skillset
- Successful experience in retail automotive franchise dealership consulting
- The ability to work remotely, as this is a 100% remote position
- Ability to establish and maintain strong, long-term customer relationships
- Develop product knowledge quickly and articulate how product impacts each department in the dealership
- Successful track record of reduced churn, customer satisfaction and maintaining strong relationships
- Proficient in technology/tools to drive the sales process: Salesforce, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Zoom.com, LinkedIn, etc.
- Experience working in a startup environment highly preferred
- Ability to work extended hours and be “on-call” after regular business hours as needed
- Self-motivated, team player who is resilient, comfortable with change, and flexible
- Skilled communicator – both verbal and written
- Golden Bridge Award for IoT Platform of the Year
- Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service Excellence
- Competitive Compensation and Rewards Package
- Work with the Best and Brightest Talent
- Stable, High Growth and Profitable Company
- Comprehensive Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan)
- Culture of Ongoing Learning, Training, and Development
- Employee Discounts on Spireon Products and Services