Customer Service Representative
Our Tier 1 Technical Support Representatives work hard and have fun! For bright, energetic, career-minded, team players we offer outstanding opportunities within the elite ranks of our support services group. If you're looking for growth opportunities, comprehensive benefits, a remarkably stable company, and a chance to work with fantastic people, then read on!
- Maintain a constant focus on exceeding the customers’ expectations the first time, every time.
- Provide timely, quality, front-line support and act as primary contact for field staff and end users.
- Perform Tier 1 technical troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Provide call-handling, incident management, and communication skills to accurately diagnose incident and determine necessary path for resolution.
- Utilize active listening and documentation skills to capture all steps taken by field staff and end users during support interaction.
- Provide ongoing, regular updates to customers to keep them apprised of progress toward problem resolution.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and quickly adapt to process changes.
- Operate proprietary web-based CRM and spreadsheet applications
- Ability to operate multiple applications/windows on multiple monitors and toggle between them quickly is required
- High School diploma or equivalent GED preferred
- 1 - 2 years of Call Center technical support or Helpdesk experience within a medium to large enterprise environment.
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to promote a positive interactive exchange.
- Ability to follow scripting.
- Competent in communicating technical information to technically inclined and non-technical
- Technical competencies must include troubleshooting software and hardware systems and programs such as Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.
- Analytical, critical and deductive reasoning required to troubleshoot user issues.
- Clear, concise, professional and thorough verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, follow exacting processes and procedures and take direction positively.
- Flexible schedule
- Knowledge of NetSuite or another CRM ticketing system preferred