Customer Finance Specialist
Experienced commercial collector needed with a strong background in business to business collections, large customer interaction, account reconciliation, credit card processing, and stellar customer service. The ideal candidate requires professional telephone and writing skills as the role is responsible for initiating calls to delinquent customers to collect payments and make arrangements to settle outstanding accounts. The ideal candidate will also be a highly motivated self-starter with a demonstrated ability to multi-task effectively and strong attention to detail.
- Collections of multi-regional customers regarding outstanding accounts receivable (invoices/disputes) via telephone and written correspondence.
- Answer invoice and account inquiries
- Communicate with sales staff and internal support departments to resolve disputes, past due invoices to minimize and eliminate recurring disputes.
- Cross train within the department
- Maintain & update customer info in software system as well as specific customer reporting
- Research customer concerns/disputes and provide backup documentation when required
- Always perform professionally with inside and outside customers.
- Bi-Weekly meetings with the department manager on large dollar and 60+ delinquent accounts
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Must be able to speak, read, and write fluent, grammatically correct English, at a level suitable for communicating with the contacts for this position.
- Must have 1- 3 years of commercial collection experience
- Must have excellent communication, customer service and organizational skills, using standard current Windows applications (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Must have experience working with accounting systems and be capable to learn and effectively use proprietary Spireon, Inc. software (NetSuite)
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and to work within short deadlines.
- Must have a stable means of transportation to and from workplace facilities.
Work Hours and Schedules
- Work hours are generally 8 AM to 5 PM, Monday to Friday (40 hours per week).
- Voted Vehicle Telematics Company of the Year
- Work with the Best and Brightest Talent
- Stable, High Growth and Profitable Company
- Comprehensive Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan)
- Flexible Schedule and Work Life Balance
- Wellness Programs, Learning and Development Opportunities
- Employee Discounts on Spireon Products and Services
- Spireon Connections and Spireon University for ongoing learning and development