Return Merchandise Specialist
Spireon, Inc. is the leading telematics and Mobile Resource Management (MRM) company with over 4.1 million subscribers and counting. We connect automotive finance, fleet, as well as asset and trailer companies to their mobile assets and workforce through our 4-time award-winning Machine 2 Machine (M2M) platform. Our technology transforms Big Data into Rich Data, giving companies actionable business intelligence to make smarter, better, more profitable business decisions. Our culture fosters a passion for outstanding customer service and satisfaction.
We’re looking for RMA Specialist!
Are You Ready to Lead Through Innovation?
This is an outstanding opportunity for a support professional who would like to learn new, cutting edge technologies, support an amazing customer base and advance their career! Our RMA Specialist works hard and has fun! For bright, energetic, career-minded, team players we offer outstanding opportunities within the elite ranks of our support services group. If you're looking for growth opportunities, comprehensive benefits, a remarkably stable company, and a chance to work with fantastic people, then read on!
What we offer:
- A fast paced, highly collaborative environment, in 7-time award winning team
- Highly Competitive Compensation Packages!
- Opportunities for Career Growth!
- Medical, Dental, Vision and 401k with company match!
- Newly remodeled buildings with open, collaborative workspaces!
The RMA specialist will assist in processing a variety of Return Merchandise Authorizations created in multiple proprietary systems in a timely manner. This position will also assist in processing commercial cancellation requests, reseller swap requests, manage Order Hotline inquiries and other hardware related requests. In addition to the RMA tasks they will also do basic office assistant duties as outlined.
- Drives the customer RMA support experience through closure
- Identify and prioritize RMAs based on SLAs
- Respond to all customer inquiries via email or telephone calls with customers, regarding RMA status such as replacement expected delivery dates, instructions on returning defective product, and ensure that they receive prompt technical support if necessary.
- Enter orders and track status for advanced replacements
- Remain up to date on Product Codes for replacements based on available inventory
- Be knowledgeable on RMA Special Instructions for Strategic accounts
- Re-enter order information as needed following customer instructions and system requirements.
- Process device cancellation requests
- Create and deliver shipping labels as requested by the sales teams
- Investigate and partner with Warehouse personnel on Order Hotline inquiries which may include but are not limited to Missing harnesses or devices, changing a delivery address with shipping carrier (FedEx or UPS), checking shipping status on an order.
- Communicate Hotline findings with the Sales member that sent in the request
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications – Are You the Right Fit?
- Organizational and time management abilities.
- Critical thinking and decision making.
- Strong and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail skills.
- Analytical thinker to drive process improvement.
- Demonstrate capability of maintaining strict confidentiality with employee information
- High School diploma or equivalent GED.
- At least 1 year of contact center technical support
- Exceptional customer service skills and ability to promote a positive interactive exchange.
- Competent in communicating technical information to both technically inclined and non-technical staff.
- Technical competencies must include troubleshooting software and hardware systems and programs such as Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, Chrome, Firefox, etc.
- Clear, concise, professional and thorough verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task, follow exacting processes and procedures and take direction positively.
- Ability to operate multiple applications/windows on multiple monitors and toggle between them quickly is expected
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and quickly adapt to process changes.
- Flexible schedule
Bonus Points Awarded for…
- Knowledge of Salesforce or another CRM ticketing system preferred
- Familiarity and ability to follow call center protocol and confidentiality laws
Spireon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity at all levels.