Supply Chain Operations Analyst
This is Us:
- We have a bold vision to connect 25 million vehicles by 2025.
- Our customers come first. We lead through innovation. We win as one. We act with integrity.
- We adhere to our brand promise – to make the complex simple, the future predictable, and our customers successful.
With nearly 4 million connected vehicles today, Spireon is an exciting player in the growing Connected Car and Internet of Things (IoT) technology categories. We help people and businesses track and protect their most important assets with vehicle intelligence solutions that gather Big Data and provide the critical insights with easy-to-use dashboards and apps.
This is You:
We are seeking a Supply Chain Operations Analyst to support our operational efficiency projects including monitoring KPIs, metrics, compliance, auditing, internal customer service and process improvements. This role reports to the Sr. Director of Supply Chain and will be a key contributor to the team and will be wearing multiple hats to improve the efficiency of the Supply Chain.
- Create cross functional reports from reporting tools, primarily focusing on supply chain operations (i.e.. current pick rates, time studies, efficiency experts to minimize daily tasks)
- Apply project management techniques to facilitate work process improvements across logistic operations
- Review and suggest mapping changes to support new business requirements • Month End order closure support for all channels • Assist and organize Quarterly Logistics Stock Counts and Reconciliation at 3PL
- Improve inventory management and warehouse and distribution processes
- Identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level; focusing on quality improvement and data management; ensuring data is reliable and valid; developing process improvements or re-engineering and recommending elimination; integrating new systems and processes with existing ones
- Leverage & analyze large amounts of data available through the company’s business intelligence platform to measure performance of the supply chain and identify opportunities for supply chain improvements
- Work with internal team members and supply partners to meet expected timelines and delivery schedules.
- Collaborate with sales, operations and production teams on forecasting and planning efforts to produce an accurate forward shipment and financial forecast.
- Provide ad hoc analysis for sales, and management team.
- Ability to synthesize information from multiple sources into informational documents and diagrams with purpose.
- Prepare comprehensive future state documentation for business processes.
- Analyze and recommend process improvements to determine best practices and makes recommendations to management on how to improve current practices and processes and solve issues related to business unit
- Desired Education Level: Bachelor's degree in Business, Logistics or Supply Chain Management, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience in Business Intelligence and Data Visualization tools including such as Microsoft Power BI, Tableau, Looker, etc.
- 2-4 years of supply chain, manufacturing/distribution/warehouse operations, inventory control, or physical logistics experience, preferred
- Professional Experience in Logistics and dealing with 3rd Party Warehousing preferred
- Evidence of successful process improvement in operations and/or supply chain
- Well organized, detail oriented and self-directed individual who is able to make decisions independently and be a team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with management, internal and external customers, and international vendors
- Strong computer skills emphasizing MS Excel (Data aggregation/manipulation, Pivot tables and graphical reporting) and ERP reporting systems
- Winner of 2019, 2018 IoT Innovator Awards & 2017, 2018 Stevie Award for Customer Excellence
- Work with the Best and Brightest Talent
- Stable, High Growth and Profitable Company
- Comprehensive Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan)
- Wellness and Professional Development Programs and Spireon University
- Happy Hours, Car Washes Onsite, Local Food Trucks, Fun Team Building Events
- Employee Discounts on Spireon Products and Services