This is Us:
- We have a bold vision to connect 25 million vehicles by 2025
- Our customers come first. We lead through innovation. We win as one. We act with integrity.
- We adhere to our brand promise – to make the complex simple, the future predictable, and our customers successful.
With nearly 4 million connected vehicles today, Spireon is an exciting player in the growing Connected Car and Internet of Things (IoT) technology categories. We help people and businesses track and protect their most important assets with vehicle intelligence solutions that gather Big Data and provide the critical insights with easy-to-use dashboards and apps.
This is You:
Must be able to work 1-2 Saturdays per month and available for shifts that vary between 8am-8p.m.
Must have reliable transportation and valid drivers license
We are seeking an individual who is looking for a high paced, multitasking environment. You must be a quick learner, process driven, good with computers, have a good attitude & work well within a team setting.
Activities include working daily with multiple installers, lenders, dealerships, and direct customers across the country, scheduling appointments in a timely manner to install the GPS tracking device; learning the United States geographically for scheduling purposes, answering phones and making outbound calls, testing the GPS units on the lender and direct customer websites.
· Speak with customers on a daily basis to set up installation appointments for their vehicles
· Creating a schedule for 75+ installers while reducing the installation & mileage costs
· Work one-on-one with multiple finance companies to set up installation appointments for their customers.
· Activate the devices directly though the lender or direct customer portal
· Communicate with finance companies directly on a daily basis to discuss customers and issues
· Provide help to the installers daily on activating units, helping them find appointments and speaking with customers if there are issues
· Using different wiring websites to assist installers with the connection of wires for different vehicles
· Preparing shipments of units or supplies to installers and/or dealers
· Prepare random projects as requested by supervisor
· Send the daily routes for installers
· Responding in a timely manner to any voice mails or emails
· Help all the people in the office with calls, activations, etc.
*****PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND IF YOU DO NOT HAVE RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION
- IoT Vehicle Telematics Company of the Year and winner of Golden Bridge Award for Excellence in Customer Service
- Work with the Best and Brightest Talent
- Open, dynamic, and transparent Company culture
- Stable, High Growth and Profitable Company