Customer Experience Specialist
This is Us:
- We have a bold vision to connect 25 million vehicles by 2025
- Our customers come first. We lead through innovation. We win as one. We act with integrity.
- We adhere to our brand promise – to make the complex simple, the future predictable, and our customers successful.
With nearly 4 million connected vehicles today, Spireon is an exciting player in the growing Connected Car and Internet of Things (IoT) technology categories. We help people and businesses track and protect their most important assets with vehicle intelligence solutions that gather Big Data and provide the critical insights with easy-to-use dashboards and apps.
This is You:
The Customer Experience Representative is responsible for retaining customers through contract renewals for Spireon’s Fleet and Asset Intelligence Solutions. This covers a wide spectrum of activities, from pre-sale, through contracting and product installation, and continuing through post-sale with ongoing support services.
- Based on established renewal metrics, contact customers to renew “software as a service” (SaaS) contracts.
- Meet productivity expectations on outbound calls for renewals of current customers.
- Leverage opportunities to sell additional products and services to the existing clients.
- Maintain proactive customer communication.
- Proactively work with customers on issues to address churn.
- Educate customers on business practices and any associated contractual implications.
- Manage exceptions for customers with issues that may delay or inhibit renewals.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Associates Degree in Communications, Business or related field.
- Proven background with providing exemplary customer service and support.
- Prior sales, winback or retention experience.
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must be detail oriented and can effectively prioritize.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; Experience with data analysis and interpretation.
- Ability to quickly understand and apply new technology.
- Ability to travel up to 15%, as business requires.
- Prior success working in fast-paced, challenging, and evolving environments.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Bachelor degree preferred.
- Fleet Management or Transportation Industry experience a plus.
- Some skills in technical services and support, project management and account management.
- Strong sales closing skills.
- Prior experience with post sales strategies.
- 2018 Golden Bridge Award for IoT Platform of the Year
- 2017 and 2018 Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service Excellence
- Competitive Compensation and Rewards Package
- Work with the Best and Brightest Talent
- Stable, High Growth and Profitable Company
- Comprehensive Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan)
- Culture of Ongoing Learning, Training, and Development
- Employee Discounts on Spireon Products and Services