Software Product Designer
This is Us:
- We have a bold vision to connect 25 million vehicles by 2025
- We love what we do. We do what is right. We are always reaching.
- We adhere to our brand promise – to make the complex simple, the future predictable, and our customers successful.
With nearly 4 million connected vehicles today, Spireon is an exciting player in the growing Connected Car and Internet of Things (IoT) technology categories. We help people and businesses track and protect their most important assets with Vehicle Intelligence Solutions that gather Big Data and provide the critical insights with easy-to-use dashboards and apps.
This is You:
We’re looking for an innovator - someone with a passion to develop new things. Must have a focused, whip-smart analytical mind and unbound creative prowess. You’ll be part shepherd, part evangelist and part juggler. You will evaluate product requirements for mobile and web-based applications, then create wireframes, comps and assets to drive the product development process. You’ll guide internal stakeholders and conduct user research sessions to provide the best possible user experience. You’re curious, relentless and up for a challenge. If you have tenacity, we just might have a place for you.
- Work with product management and development with a strong Agile team
- Create user flows and wireframe from product requirements with guidance from senior team members
- Create comps and production assets from wireframes using existing product style, brand standards and current best design practices
- Assist with setting up and running remote and in-person user research sessions (including usability testing, interviews, surveys and A/B testing)
- Write research notes and recommendations
- Collaborate with stakeholders, and foster a team environment
- 2 plus years’ experience in sketching, wire-framing, visual design
- Experience in documenting data from analytics sources
- Ability to analyze industry trends and competitor/comparable experiences
- Sound knowledge of web/mobile technologies
- Passion for wanting to truly understand your customer base – your ideas and innovation are customer-driven
- Experience with product development in Agile environments
- *applicants to provide portfolio*
- Voted IoT Vehicle Telematics Company of the Year
- Work with the Best and Brightest Talent
- Stable, High Growth and Profitable Company
- Comprehensive Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan)
- Flexible Schedule and Work Life Balance
- Wellness , Professional Development Programs and Spireon University
- Happy Hours, Car Washes , Local Food Trucks, Team Building Events
- Employee Discounts on Spireon Products and Services