Inventory Control Specialist
This is Us:
- Our customers come first. We lead through innovation. We win as one. We act with integrity.
- We adhere to our brand promise – to make the complex simple, the future predictable, and our customers successful.
With nearly 4 million connected vehicles today, Spireon is an exciting player in the growing Connected Car and Internet of Things (IoT) technology categories. We help people and businesses track and protect their most important assets with vehicle intelligence solutions that gather Big Data and provide the critical insights with easy-to-use dashboards and apps.
- Lead physical inventories and cycle counts and reconciliation process with 3PL
- Flags any discrepancies and reports those discrepancies to management for further review and action
- May be asked to correct cycle count discrepancies with 3PL
- Assists with auditing incoming and outgoing shipments to assure quality and accuracy
- Assists with compiling and documenting all transactions for data entry
- May be asked to assist with special requests or projects
- Keep track of inventory at ALL locations, responsible for movement of inventory in and out of offsite locations and maintain inventory accuracy
- Maintain accurate inventory across all NetSuite locations.
- Use backend systems to identify parts and check inventory
- Keep track of delivered shipments (POs) from vendor and work with 3PL to close POs prior to EOM
- Work directly with management to bring them up to date regarding stock inflow and outflow
- Performs other duties or assignments as directed by management.
Education and Additional Requirements:
- 5+ years of inventory control experience in a warehouse
- An associate or bachelor’s degree in logistics or inventory management a plus
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, including verbal, written, and social interaction
- Planning and organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and carry critical projects to completion
- Problem-solving skills to come up with ways to improve overall efficiency and overcome inventory problems