Integration Solutions Specialist
This is Us:
We have a bold vision to connect 25 million vehicles by 2025.
- We love what we do. We do what is right. We are always reaching.
- We adhere to our brand promise – to make the complex simple, the future predictable, and our customers successful.
With more than 4 million connected vehicles today, Spireon is an exciting player in the growing Connected Car and Internet of Things (IoT) technology categories. We help people and businesses track and protect their most important assets with vehicle intelligence solutions that gather Big Data and provide critical insights with easy-to-use dashboards and apps.
This is You:
The position is part of the Solutions Integration practice which focuses on the integration of information, process and people through the application of telematics technologies:
- Partner with the sales team during the sales process to understand integration needs, provide technical guidance and spearhead integration “solution design”
- Lead customer facing technical discussions, gathering requirements, and mapping them to a solution for deployment.
- Ensure API’s are fully tested during alpha and beta prior to commercial release with third party fleet & trailer management solutions.
- Drive best practices recommendations around the set-up of integration and data transmission
- Develop integration plans and manage integration deliverables throughout the implementation process with partners and customers.
- Partner with the Product Management Team on existing and new product released to ensure API’s are available for integration to 3rd party systems.
- Manage direct and indirect integrations partners
- Pro-actively transition integration partners from legacy API’s to our Platform API’s.
- Communicate with clients and provide them with status updates on current projects and related aspects
- Actively participate in growing best practice offerings, develop documentation and training materials for Spireon and customer team
- Previous integration experience working with Trailer and Fleets with Transportation Management Systems, Visibility Platforms, Maintenance Solutions, and additional 3rd party systems.
- Strong background in understanding business requirements, designing technical specifications and developing data extraction/load programs
- Understanding of a project lifecycle, specifically in the areas of design, configuration, coding, testing, implementation and documentation
- Previous experience supporting and/or implementing enterprise software solutions for large companies is preferred
- Aptitude to quickly learn new products and technologies, and apply it to a client's real-world business situation
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem analysis skills – can find creative solutions and workarounds to meet customer expectations
- Ability to multi-task and work under dynamic conditions and constraints with minimal supervision (strong analytical, prioritization, time management, and follow-up skills)
- Ability to effectively manage client expectations, demonstrating good influencing skills with a high degree of self-confidence and self-motivation
- Bachelor degree or a minimum of 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Proven background in exemplary customer service
- Strong closing skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Computer proficiency and advance knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Must be able to travel up to 20%