Business Account Executive- New Business (Atlanta, Sandy Springs, Marietta, GA)
This is Us:
- We have a bold vision to connect 25 million vehicles by 2025
- Our customers come first. We lead through innovation. We win as one. We act with integrity.
- We adhere to our brand promise – to make the complex simple, the future predictable, and our customers successful.
*Position will be located in Atlanta, GA*
The New Business Account Executive (AE) is primarily responsible for acquiring new business, as well as maintaining existing accounts. The AE is responsible for utilizing effective sales strategies to secure the sale of all inbound inquiries related to Spireon products and services.
This position is also responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships with our customers. Provides assistance to customers on technical inquiries by investigating and providing information by contacting appropriate personnel or department. The AE maintains effective communications between sales, marketing, and logistics operations to effectively handle order entry and documentation of all tasks performed.
This is an essential position requiring a highly self-motivated individual with the ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Acquiring New Business by prospecting to potential customers, following up on qualified leads from lead development and/or sales line call-ins/website inquiries, utilizing effective sales strategies, matching products and services to customer requirements and requests, to secure the sale from prospect to close.
- Prepares and creates new accounts in proprietary Salesforce system. Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus.
- Maintains proactive communications (both calls and emails) with customers on a regular basis, as necessary, offering the highest level of attention and support to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manages the customer ordering process by coordinating with customer and production department to establish effective product shipment plan. This includes placing orders in Company-specific software to ensure accuracy. Follows up on shipping and any issues regarding the ordering process.
- Manages invoices and tracking numbers. Keeps track of MTD and YTD sales numbers.
- Manages and maintains customer base including ensuring accurate customer information is entered and updated in all required databases and spreadsheets within company system.
- Coordinates customer retention process to gain customer loyalty so that clients agree to be a positive reference account. Coordinates with marketing to generate mass mailing pieces.
- Relays customer special needs and feature requests to product development liaison as necessary.
- Handles RMA’s in coordination with the customer’s needs, testing devices and working closely with Technical Support and Customer Service to identify and solve customer issues.
- Coordinates with customer and accounting department to determine the best billing structure for the client. Handles credit card activity/accounting issues/past due or outstanding balances.
Skills, Experience and Education:
- A thorough working knowledge of all products and services offered for sale by Spireon
- Experience utilizing effective sales strategies to secure the sale of all inbound inquiries related to products and services.
- Must have ability to understand quality standards, methods and reporting as required
- strong communication written and verbal.
- With minimal supervision, demonstrate the ability to solve practical problems, interpret, resolving problems and issues using a variety of instructions or guides furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
- Must be willing to do in person client visits 4 days per week in established territory. Territory is based in Atlanta, GA.