Business Development Manager - Key Accounts - Denver, CO and Salt Lake City, UT
This is Us:
- We have a bold vision to connect 25 million vehicles by 2025
- We love what we do. We do what is right. We are always reaching.
- We adhere to our brand promise – to make the complex simple, the future predictable, and our customers successful.
With nearly 4 million connected vehicles today, Spireon is an exciting player in the growing Connected Car and Internet of Things (IoT) technology categories. We help people and businesses track and protect their most important assets with vehicle intelligence solutions that gather Big Data and provide critical insights with easy-to-use dashboards and apps.
This is You:
As a Business Development Manager, you’ll work in Spireon’s highest growth division, New Car Franchise Dealer. You will be responsible for utilizing effective sales strategies, in-depth knowledge of the LoJack product, and leveraging the sales, service, and marketing teams to acquire new business in an assigned territory.
With LoJack, automotive dealers connect, sell, and retain customers through an all-in-one lot management, consumer vehicle management, and service retention tool. Our solution hits the sweet spot of today’s car dealer needs by reducing risk, driving sales process efficiency, CSI, F&I profit, and service & sales retention. The BDM role is an extremely challenging and rewarding position as you will be the driving force behind Spireon’s growth and our dealer’s success.
- Engage with C-Level executives within targeted dealer and dealer groups to drive engagement and sales.
- Ensure a best-in-class customer experience from the point of sale, through onboarding, and then onto account maintenance and profitability
- Maintain and build strong relationships and drive adoption of LoJack across all stakeholder departments
- Effectively manage the overall health and performance of your assigned and sold accounts, including Quarterly Business Reviews and corporate relationships.
- Hit and exceed monthly sales goals by using existing contacts, cold calling, and harvesting accounts from existing clients
- Utilize Salesforce.com to document and drive the sales process with prospects and customers
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and sales contracts
- Effectively manage your time and activity to meet the needs of existing customers will grow your overall book of business
- Five years’ plus experience as a GM or GSM in a franchise dealership OR experience with large-scale integrated solution software sales to Automotive Franchise Dealerships required
- Experience with B2B and B2C sales training and solution adoption
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Established network of contacts in franchise dealerships in respective territories required
- Experience working with top dealership leaders: Owner, Principal, GM
- Understand car deal structure from front to back
- Ability to establish and maintain strong, long-term customer relationships
- Develop product knowledge quickly and articulate how the product impacts each department in the dealership
- Successful track record of sales results, quota attainment, and raising the level of performance for those around you
- Proficient in technology/tools to drive the sales process: Salesforce, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Zoom.com, LinkedIn, etc.
- Experience working in a startup environment is highly preferred
- Up to 75% travel, including overnight stays
- Ability to work extended hours and be “on-call” after regular business hours as needed
- Self-motivated, team player who is resilient, comfortable with change, and detail-oriented
- Skilled communicator – both verbal and written
- A clean driving record (Class B)
- Golden Bridge Award for IoT Platform of the Year
- Stevie Award for Sales and Customer Service Excellence
- Competitive Compensation and Rewards Package
- Work with the Best and Brightest Talent
- Stable, High Growth, and Profitable Company
- Comprehensive Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan)
- Culture of Ongoing Learning, Training, and Development
- Employee Discounts on Spireon Products and Services