Dealer Training Manager
This is Us:
- We have a bold vision to connect 25 million vehicles by 2025
- We love what we do. We do what is right. We are always reaching.
- We adhere to our brand promise – to make the complex simple, the future predictable, and our customers successful.
With nearly 4 million connected vehicles today, Spireon is an exciting player in the growing Connected Car and Internet of Things (IoT) technology categories. We help people and businesses track and protect their most important assets with vehicle intelligence solutions that gather Big Data and provide the critical insights with easy-to-use dashboards and apps.
The LoJack Franchise Dealer team is currently seeking to hire a full-time Dealer Training Manager (DTM) to join its lineup. In this role, you are responsible for the support, training, best practice coaching, and launch process for all newly onboarded LoJack Franchise Dealerships. As a DTM, you will communicate with the dealership throughout the launch process to identify their business needs, configure our solutions to meet those needs, and provide our customers the knowledge they need to utilize our solutions in their day-to-day operations. You will interact closely as a team to ensure customer satisfaction throughout the launch and training process.
In this position, you will travel to dealerships around the U.S., both individually and with a team. You will be given at least one week notice about upcoming trips. This requires exceptional presentation and communication skills as you will meet and work with dealership management to understand the needs for each dealership. Based on their individual requirements, you will customize the system and train key dealership personnel on how to use the solution. While in the office you will support current customers, prepare for future trips, and conduct follow-up visits with previously launched dealerships.
- Execute training for dealership staff on use of the LoJack software product and how to sell LoJack to consumers
- Execute program support operations including responding to questions and follow-up health checks
- Execute daily operations for assigned customers and implementations, including schedules, time tracking, health check delivery, etc.
- Track support level and customer satisfaction metrics
- Ensure the support SLA’s are being achieved and exceeded
- Identify opportunities to improve metrics and team efficiency based on results of reporting and analytics
- Conduct quality & product usage checks to ensure customer & product satisfaction expectations are being satisfied for customers and that a high level of service is being delivered
- Develop and maintain Health Check plans, issues logs, status reports, and time/budget reports
- Communicate and coordinate with departments across the organization, including Sales, Installation Services, Product Management, Marketing, etc.
- Bachelor's degree or minimum 3 years-experience in a training/implementation/technical support role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to set expectations and communicate goals and objectives with customers and teammates
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Working knowledge of the automotive retail space
- Extensive travel upwards of 75%
- Experience with web and mobile device technologies
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully under pressure and effectively manage time and workload
- Ability to understand and escalate issues efficiently and appropriately
- Ability to identify new opportunities for process improvement
- Possess outstanding decision making and analytical skills
- Serve as a knowledge resource and escalation point for customers and support representatives