Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation, a customer focused global provider of high voltage power supplies, X-Ray generator and Monoblocks® - provides custom products for medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research, security, industrial process controls, semiconductor manufacturing and undersea data transmission.
- Develop web applications.
- Develop and maintain new and legacy business/manufacturing applications that support our manufacturing facilities globally.
- Develop applications that interface to various other third party systems (i.e. CRM, Glovia) or that use other third party libraries.
- Minor database administration.
- Some application server maintenance and configuration.
- Develop MS SQL reports against MS SQL and Oracle databases.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
- 1 - 5 years of experience
- Experience using C3, C++, Java or equivalent languages
- SQL Programming (MS SQL, Oracle or equivalent)
- Experience with ASP NET MVC, or equivalent web based development platforms
- Source Code Control with Subversion or equivalent experience
- Experience with multi-threading / concurrency handling
- IIS configuration
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods; able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis; able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, delivering and using the telephone.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.