Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation, a customer focused global provider of high voltage power supplies, X-Ray generator and Monoblocks® - provides custom products for medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research, security, industrial process controls, semiconductor manufacturing and undersea data transmission.
Are you ready to help build Spellman’s foundation for internal communications? Spellman’s on a journey to put the right information in their people’s hands when they need it. We’ve surveyed our folks to discover one of our biggest opportunities lies within internal messaging. Our people are craving information so we’re on a mission to find the right storyteller to deliver what they want. This person should enjoy strategic thinking, being creative, and have superior technical writing skills. “Loves a challenge”, should be this person’s personal motto. This role has the opportunity to build our internal communication strategy from the ground up, which will not come without challenges. This person will need to have mastered the skills of educating others about internal communication strategy, collaborating with multiple levels of management from different departments, and gaining buy in from executive management on strategy and initiatives. This position will report to the VP of Strategic Initiatives to support this priority initiative.
- Create, propose and execute a global internal communications strategy
- Collaborate and project manage the Internal Messaging Committee
- Monitor industry trends, tools and technologies to advocate for improved communication practices
- Manage all internal content initiatives across multiple platforms and formats to drive employee engagement
- Develop consistent processes and procedures for outlining the appropriate delivery channels of communication
- Identify and implement next generation communication channels and methods
- Design, implement, maintain and enhance internal controls to mitigate risk on an ongoing basis
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- 10 years of relevant experience in a professional communications position
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Superior attention to detail
- A self-starter with a proven ability to work effectively in a team-based environment with multiple internal decision makers and stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to earn buy-in at all levels of management
- Experience with technical writing preferred
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods; able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis; able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, delivering and using the telephone.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.