Strategic Sales Account Manager - Medical Products
募集職種： セールス アカウント マネージャー - メディカルプロダクト担当
Job Title Strategic Sales Account Manager - Medical Products
Location: Tokyo, Japan
Employee Category Full time
Direct Reports to: Japan National Sales Manager
No. of Dir. Subordinates 0
The role of Strategic Sales Account Manager – Medical Products reports directly to the Sales Team Leader for Japan and has matrix accountability to the Global Director Business Development – Medical Market, and is to develop strategy and plan execution to drive growth in Spellman's revenue and market share in the Japanese medical industry sector.
The Strategic Sales Account Manager - Medical Products will be responsible for the execution of the sales plan for Spellman and achieving the associated goals.
The Strategic Sales Account Manager - Medical Products will work with Spellman resources at its various sites, including Business Development, Engineering, Operation, QA, and other staff to execute the plan and achieve the goals.
The Strategic Sales Account Manager - Medical Products will be the ‘subject matter expert’ for Medical Applications in Japan and will work closely with Business Development, Engineering, and other team to ensure Spellman sales success.
Main Responsibilities& Tasks
The Strategic Sales Account Manager - Medical Products shall:
- Develop and execute on a Medical market and medical application sales plan in Japan; including targeting OEM medical system manufacturers and developing relationships to promote the adoption of Spellman’s medical high voltage products.
- Function as Strategic Account Manager (SAM) for high profile Medical OEM customers of Spellman, including account penetration, project development and management, facilitation of communication across multi-departmental lines, and building long term sustainable relationships that promote continuous growth and customer satisfaction.
- To achieve the Japan sales budget for medical application and to contribute to the APAC and Global medical application sales target each financial cycle
- Maintain in depth product knowledge to support Sales, Business Development and Marketing teams on Spellman's medical solutions and be fully aware of the competition and the competitive sales strategy.
- To lead other salesperson as the ‘Medical application professional’ in driving use cases by visiting Customers and Partners to provide ‘subject matter expertise’, demonstrations and to deliver presentations
- To support at events, trade shows and webinars with specific input on Spellman's Medical solutions
- To develop and manage a pipeline of sales opportunities in CRM and to be review these opportunities weekly
- To participate in the Spellman sales forecast process and have specific knowledge of all significant sales opportunities
Qualifications and Requirements
- A strong background (10 years experience minimum preferred) and current and relevant experience in sales of Medical Systems, Medical sub-systems, or generators for use in medical systems.
- A strong OEM base of contacts and relationships
- Consistently meet or exceed performance metrics
- A bachelor’s degree level at minimum; Masters or higher level degree preferred
- Native speaker of Japanese
- Excellent Business English communication skills in both spoken and written forms
- Good computer user, especially for Microsoft Office Suite, MS Dynamics 365 or similar CRM system
- Foreign company work experience helpful
Other Job-related requirements：
- Reporting accuracy
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Strong team player
- Careful and patient, good listener
- Positive, passion for work, initiative
- Respect for confidentiality
- Comfortable with frequent travel
- Cultural awareness, sensitivity
- Cooperative and helpful to all co-workers
Please send both of Japanese and English resume to: [email protected]