Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation is the world’s leading manufacturer of high voltage power supply, X-Ray generator and Monoblock® X-Ray sources. Our products power medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research equipment, airline security systems, food and consumer product scanners, and intercontinental communications. Spellman’s power sources enable the improvement, and saving, of lives.
Responsible for the assembly of chassis, racks, and top assembly units by following drawings, procedures, manufacturing instruction operation sheets, BOM's and ECN's with some aid of lead or supervisor.
- Daily assembly of racks, chassis, and top assemblies
- Aid other assemblers as required
- Fill out any associated paperwork such as configuration control travelers
- Train other assemblers as required
- Must be able to work from Engineering Drawings, BOM’s, and work instructions
- Able to identify component symbols and have excellent soldering skills
- Knowledge of basic hand tools, torque tools, and hand crimp tools
- Must be proficient in English comprehension and expression; including reading and writing
- 3 years minimum experience in the wiring of chassis, racks or related electro-mechanical wiring.
- Excellent soldering skills.
- May be required to lift approximately 40 lbs.
- Computer literate
- IPC 610 Solder Certification
Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Work involves frequent lifting of materials and product up to 40 pounds. Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to safety glasses, hearing protectors, work boots and hardhats. Loose fitting clothes and jewelry are not permitted.
We offer many stimulating and challenging career paths in manufacturing, engineering, sales and administration. We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package. Click here to learn more about our current benefit offerings.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third-party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.