Document Control Engineer
Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation, a privately owned, rapidly growing B2B company is seeking a creative and experienced individual to join the Engineering Document Control department. Spellman designs and manufactures power conversion products for systems used in medical diagnostic imaging, sub-microscopic material analysis, security, industrial inspection, semiconductor manufacturing and underwater data transmission.
The Document Control Engineer candidate will be part of a team that supports the document control needs of a Global ISO9001 certified company. This person should be organized, have experience in a fast-paced environment, and have the flexibility to adjust to shifting priorities. The ideal candidate should have experience working with both electrical and mechanical manufacturing as well as production procedures.
- Maintain Spellman’s drawings & documents that are under revision control.
- Incorporate change to engineering documents, reviewing for compliancy and completeness.
- Manage information entered into ERP system (Glovia).
- Effective follow through when submitting approvals, implementing changes, and the release and maintenance of documents in various file formats.
- Collaborates with various departments and individuals within the global team when acquiring information.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned
- Minimum High School Diploma with 10 years of experience required, or an Associates Degree with 5 years of related experience preferred.
- Experience in design/drafting within an electronics manufacturing and assembly environment required.
- Manufacturing, Electrical or Industrial Engineering experience a plus
- Strong knowledge and experience using Inventor and/or Auto CAD.
- Familiarity with manufacturing and production procedures and documentation within an ISO9001 certified company.
- Demonstrated working proficiency with Microsoft Office: (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- PDF editing software experience desirable.
- Working knowledge of ECR/ECN processes as well as BOM structures.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail is needed to be successful in this role.
- Self-starter with positive “can do” attitude.
- Must be able to work well within a team atmosphere or alone as circumstances require
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods; able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis; able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, delivering and using the telephone.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly