Global Supply Chain Inventory Analyst
Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation, a customer focused global provider of high voltage power supplies, X-Ray generator and Monoblocks® - provides custom products for medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research, security, industrial process controls, semiconductor manufacturing and undersea data transmission.
The position supports the Global Supply Chain team with analysis of Global Inventory, Recommendations on Inventory Dispositions and Rebalancing, Tracking of Inventory Metrics.
- Coordinate with multiple global and cross-functional teams to identify, minimize and disposition slow-moving and dead stock inventory
- Understand forecast and demand planning requirements to rebalance global inventory
- Review global item master tables, ensuring they are complete and accurate
- Maintain and update item category listing
- Assist in the preparation of daily and monthly reporting as required
- Provide support for inventory or reporting projects as needed
- Assist with ad-hoc reporting and questions regarding Supply Chain operations
- Bachelor’s degree required in Supply Chain Management or related business field
- At least 2 years’ related experience required; Electrical Components Manufacturing background preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish and English Required
- Ability to travel between Spellman’s Brownsville, TX warehouse to Spellman’s Matamoros factories as required.
- Training in New York the first 1-2 months of employment
- Global travel required, up to 50%
- Intermediate skills with Word, Excel (formula / Pivot Tables), MS Access, PowerPoint, One Note, Visio, and SharePoint required; Data Cube Experience is a plus
- Able to effectively present information to stakeholders globally
- Ability to analyze data and create reports which accurately reflect the state of the business
- Ability to negotiate with secondary market buyers to sell off dead or excess stock.
- Glovia and/or ERP experience is a plus
- CPIM certification preferred
- Lean/Six Sigma experience a plus
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods; able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis; able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, delivering and using the telephone.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.