Human Resources Administrator
Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation is the world’s leading manufacturer of high voltage power supply, X-Ray generators and Monoblock® X-Ray sources. Our products power medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research equipment, airline security systems, food and consumer product scanners, and intercontinental communications. Spellman’s power sources enable the improvement, and saving, of lives.
The Human Resources Administrator is an integral part of the HR team and will provide comprehensive administrative support to the Director of HR-US and the Human Resources Team.
- Delivers effective administrative support to the HR team:
- Recruitment –schedules interviews, books travel for candidates, distributes and grades candidate assessments, order pre-employment screenings
- Learning & Development
- Schedules training programs and performs data entry for the Learning Management System.
- Performance Management
- Review and approve performance reviews
- Send reminders to delinquent employees/managers
- Serves as a back-up to the Benefits manager
- Enroll new hires into vision plan
- Assist with LOA’s
- Conduct 30-day pulse interview with New Hires
- Assist with processing of exiting employees (term alerts, termination paperwork, etc)
- Arranges travel accommodations for the Human Resources team
- Organize company events including the annual picnic and volunteer events
- Provides back-up support to the Receptionist
- Participates in special projects and performs other human resources functional assignments as needed
- Update the monthly HR newsfeed
- Manage personnel related data (new hire documentation, termination documentation, purging terminated employee files as needed)
- Create employee correspondence (transfer/promotion letters, verification of employment, etc.)
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred
- 1-2 two years of work experience, HR experience a plus
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to daily changes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effectively manage relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Strong team player with the ability to work comfortably with people of diverse skills, responsibilities and personalities.
- High level of professional integrity with the ability to self-start and maintain confidential information.
- Meticulous attention to detail and desire to improve processes.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Must have high energy level, enthusiasm, creativity and resourcefulness.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time; able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis; able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, and using the telephone.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.