It Project Manager
Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation is the world’s leading manufacturer of high voltage power supply, X-Ray generators and Monoblock® X-Ray sources. Our products power medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research equipment, airline security systems, food and consumer product scanners, and intercontinental communications. Spellman’s power sources enable the improvement, and saving, of lives.
As the IT Project Manager for Spellman High Voltage, you will be responsible for:
- working with stakeholders and assigned members of the various IT sub-groups (ERP, MIS, and Network Operations) to define and develop IT software project documentation including: (business cases, project charters, stakeholder lists, communication matrices, resource lists, milestone identification, project plans/schedules, etc.)
- partnering with IT resources to ensure on-time completion of project tasks/deliverables
- conducting routine project meetings with stakeholders and appropriate IT staff members to identify and document risks/issues, review project progress, and provide follow-up status communications to the relevant stakeholders
- providing timely overall status updates to stakeholders and management on active IT projects
- maintaining master IT Project Schedule
- monitoring and maintaining the IT Projects database
- Bachelor’s Degree in an IT related field of study or project management
- 5+ years of experience managing software development/implementation projects
- PMP certification preferred
- Experience working in either an IT capacity, or managing IT software projects preferred
- Working knowledge of ERP systems in a global manufacturing environment a plus
- Must be detail oriented with excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally
- Able to work with individuals of varying technical abilities
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods; able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis; able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, delivering and using the telephone.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.