Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation is the world’s leading manufacturer of high voltage power supply, X-Ray generator and Monoblock® X-Ray sources. Our products power medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research equipment, airline security systems, food and consumer product scanners, and intercontinental communications. Spellman’s power sources enable the improvement, and saving, of lives.
Works directly with customers and Regional Sales Managers to provide sales support and resolve customer issues. The Sales Coordinator is a first-line customer experience representative and so must be professional, knowledgeable and customer service oriented. The Sales Coordinator acts as liaison between the customer and the Sales, Production and Shipping teams at all Spellman sites.
- Determine customer requirements and prepare quotes
- Process orders and reschedules through ERP
- Expedite shipments
- Work with Sales management to identify, resolve and implement solutions to customer issues
- Develop relationships with customers that enable interpretation of customer forecasts
- Associates degree required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience, preferably in a customer service role
- Excellent communication skills and telephone demeanor
- Knowledge of electronic terminology desirable.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially with Excel spreadsheets
- High level of initiative and self-motivation required. Works with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with Microsoft CRM, ERP systems
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time; able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis; able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, and using the telephone.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.