Senior Human Resources Manager
Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation, a customer focused global provider of high voltage power supplies, X-Ray generator and Monoblocks® - provides custom products for medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research, security, industrial process controls, semiconductor manufacturing and undersea data transmission.
The Human Resources Manager - Mexico will be responsible for the administration of workforce planning, salary, hourly wage and benefits administration, as well as the management of the Mexico Employee relations department. This individual must possess detailed knowledge in the laws and customs of the country. In addition, the candidate must have the ability to easily partner with Operations management to provide excellent client services and guidance with regards to employee relations, staffing, compensation, regulatory compliance, and policy interpretation ensuring the execution of Spellman’s business strategy.
- Determines and recommends Employee relations practices (union / nonunion) strategies and directions necessary to establish a positive relationship and promote a high level of employee morale
- Develop and implement guidelines to ensure compliance of Mexico labor laws, lawful behavior, reporting, and posting information as required
- Supervise employee relations issues including, Voice of the employee surveys, labor relations, employee handbook administration, company communications, and labor law compliance/application
- Implement processes to ensure HR data integrity is maintained within the Global HRIS system
- Support facility challenges with a strong focus on health, safety, and environmental requirements
- Manage and ensure compliance with ethical conduct and the Employee Manual
- Responsible to design , implement and track key HR indicators such as turnover and absenteeism, disciplinary actions between others
- Facilitate employee’s participation within Company committees such as cafeteria, events, reward and recognition, EHS, diversity and inclusion
- Responsible of the administration of compensation and benefits strategy
- MS/MA in Human Resources
- 7+ years of HR experience
- 5+ years of managerial experience
- Strong knowledge of local labor legislation
- Effective leadership skills
- Proven track record in refining and improving HR systems, processes and procedures
- Proven experience in managing HR in a large multi-national manufacturing services environment
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Ability to work independently with multiple people at many levels as well as part of a team
- Working knowledge of Labor and Environmental Laws
- Willingness to learn and understand Mexican requirements
Working conditions are normal for both an office and manufacturing environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time; able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis; able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, delivering and using the telephone.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.