Internal Business Solutions Programmer / Analyst
Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation, a customer focused global provider of high voltage power supplies, X-Ray generator and Monoblocks® - provides custom products for medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research, security, industrial process controls, semiconductor manufacturing and undersea data transmission.
The Internal Business Solutions Programmer/Analyst will coordinate business process analysis and optimization as it relates to the ERP system. You will maintain SQL report generation and maintenance as well as SQL report server performance monitoring and optimization.
- Business process analysis and optimization as it relates to the ERP system
- PL/SQL Programming
- SQL report generation and maintenance
- SQL Report Server performance monitoring and optimization
- Development and maintenance of end-user training documentation as it relates to the ERP system
- End user training on all ERP front-end interfaces and processes
- Providing support to other IT groups internally with integrated systems that interface with the ERP system
- Process and relevant data analysis
- Development of report(s) needed to satisfy a variety of needs including but not limited to; raw data extractions, metrics, and internal and external reports.
- Identification of reports and other processes that adversely affect the performance of the SQL Server, and the optimization of the SQL statements, procedures, packages and functions that drive these reports and processes, to achieve optimal server performance and up-time.
- Development and maintenance of database triggers, and ensuring that business rules are followed in these instances.
- Development and maintenance of end-user training documentation
- Conducting training classes for employees throughout the organization as needed on all ERP front-end interfaces and processes.
- Minimum 4 year degree in Information Technology or related programming field.
- Oracle Database SQL and PL/SQL Certifications (a plus but not required)
- 5+ years of experience working with Oracle PL-SQL development.
- 5+ years of experience with business process and related data analytics (preferred)
- 3+ years of experience working with an industry level ERP system (Glovia a plus)
- Experience with Oracle Toad, Oracle DB Console and MS Visual Studio (highly desired)
- Strong understanding of ERP systems in a manufacturing environment (Glovia a plus)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Comfortable working with people at all levels of the business
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Multi-lingual desired (Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, or German a plus)
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods; able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis; able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, delivering and using the telephone.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.