ERP Business Analyst
Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation, a customer focused global provider of high voltage power supplies, X-Ray generator and Monoblocks® - provides custom products for medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research, security, industrial process controls, semiconductor manufacturing and undersea data transmission.
The ERP Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with other departments within the organization to implement new modules in G2
- Incorporate process improvements to existing G2 processes.
- Develop and provide end-user support and training on an as needed or as requested basis for G2 processes, including developing training documentation.
- Experience in or willing to learn how to read SuperLayer and PL/SQL code in order to understand how G2 applications function.
- Develop custom ad-hoc queries (via PL/SQL query statements)
- Create PL/SQL queries to be used as a basis for SSRS reports and G2 Insights/Grids, and create functional specification documents for proposed G2 customizations.
- Responsible for user & security setups within G2.
- Associates Degree in a related field or technology required. Bachelor Degree preferred.
- At least 3-5 years of experience with G2/Glovia/CHESS ERP system
- 5-10 years of experience with other ERP systems.
- Possess basic knowledge and skills of business analysis and developing user level process and system documentation.
- Experience working with or willingness to learn SuperLayer language is required
Functional – Experience across multiple functional areas of ERP systems, experience with SQL queries and PL/SQL programming, and possess basic knowledge and skills of business process analysis and development of user-level process and system documentation.
Leadership – Motivated self-starter, able to work independently and with groups of individuals at all levels.
Interpersonal – Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to work one-on-one and in group settings with individuals of varying technical ability and understanding.
Business – A broad working knowledge of Glovia and its various modules for use in a global manufacturing environment is required.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods; able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis; able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, delivering and using the telephone.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.