Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation is the world’s leading manufacturer of high voltage power supply, X-Ray generator and Monoblock® X-Ray sources. Our products power medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research equipment, airline security systems, food and consumer product scanners, and intercontinental communications. Spellman’s power sources enable the improvement, and saving, of lives.
The HR analyst will be instrumental in providing a specified range of specialized professional and operational support to internal client departments, HR business partners and or Global teams. Participates in research and analysis of operational issues, as appropriate to the individual position, and provides or participates in problem resolution. Reviews routine documentation to ensure data integrity.
- Researches and analyzes various HR related issues and participates in problem resolution.
- Represents the department in various internal committees and cross functional meetings within the Global HR team.
- Consults with internal customers regarding various transactions; trouble shoots HR related issues and identifies client's business needs.
- Develops and conducts or participates in specialized presentations and training, as appropriate, covering operational and/or technical HR related information for specified area of expertise.
- Provides day-to-day advice, interpretation, and support to client departments regarding the application of human resources policies, guidelines, procedures, and best practices.
- Creates and presents complex ad hoc data analyses and reports, as appropriate to the area of expertise; identifies errors and deficiencies and makes process improvement recommendations.
- Enters and reviews routine employee/applicant data into various Human Resources data bases and ensures data integrity.
- Contributes to Company - wide Human Resources projects and initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources or relevant field
- Superior communication skills (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual English/ Spanish required.
- 3+ years’ experience as an HR Analyst
- Must have knowledge of HRIS applications.
- Must have Excellent Analytical Skills
- Proficient to expert using Microsoft Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Access).
- Project management a plus.
- Possesses good organizational skills and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to work on a team (both local and global), as well as independently drive own work
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods; able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis; able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, delivering and using the telephone.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.