Sales Director of Greater China
Sales Director of Greater China is taking overall responsibility to grow and sustain the business in SHV China for local manufactured or Trade Products from customers in Greater China, meanwhile, to build, nurture and leverage customer relationships that allow Spellman to increase customer loyalty, revenue, and profitability. This role is also responsible to sell Spellman products manufactured in Spellman global facilities to the relevant OEM’ s and Contract Manufacturers in this G-China areas.
- Identify new business opportunities by conducting market research, analyzing market survey, attending related domestic industrial tradeshows and exhibitions.
- Manage accounts, target, and penetrate new accounts, and deepen relationships in the region by defining all customers, competition, and markets in the region.
- Maintain and develop Strategic Account Relationships with key OEM customers by utilizing and maximizing a well-defined strategic account methodology
- Keep management informed by preparing forecasts, evaluating, and reporting results, and maintaining sales data base.
- Collaborate with VP Sales APAC in collecting marketing information, analyzing, and formulating business strategies and setting course of action
- Collaborate with VP Sales APAC in developing and executing marketing & sales strategies to achieve objectives regarding revenue, profitability, and market share.
- Oversee, motivate, manage, and develop the Greater China sales team.
- Provide cooperation and assistance to other depts.’ work to meet customer requirements.
- Be responsible for department annual budgeting planning, implementation, control and report work, take financial responsibilities for own depts.’ financial results.
- Support the quality management systems, including quality, environment, health, and safety, such as ISO 9001, ISO13485 & QSR820, etc.
- Other jobs and responsibilities assigned by direct superiors.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor or above degree in Engineering, Electronics, or Business or equivalents.
- 10+ years of experience in OEM sales of highly engineered, electronic equipment to a sophisticated, high tech customer base.
- 10+ years of experience managing a sales team.
- Experience with X-ray product or high voltage power supply is a plus
- Be familiar with management systems ISO9001, ISO 14001, ISO13485 & QSR820 and PRC’s safety Production laws and regulations, etc.
- Good oral and written communication skills in English; Study and work
- Work history and/or Academic Experience in a native English-speaking country is preferred for this position.
- Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Ability to balance tactical and strategic objectives.
- Self-starter with ability to deliver results in a matrix organization.
- Strong problem solver with analytical decision-making capability.
- Leadership skill/experience to progress efforts, with the ability to navigate complexity and ambiguity to achieve results.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and CRM, etc.
- Comfortable with extensive travel
- Long-term professional confidentiality sense