Sr Test Engineer│Software Test Automation
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering,
- National Instruments Certified LabView Developer (CLD) Education Preferred.
Experience and Skills
- 5+ years of experience developing automated test, measurement, data acquisition, and control systems.
- Broad knowledge of instrumentation and data acquisition technologies including PXI, NI Data Acquisition, Agilent Data Acquisition, and signal conditioning.
- Strong hands-on hardware and software troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Strong background in LabView architecture design and development.
- Experience creating documentation for large LabView projects.
- Experience writing software requirement specifications.
- Broad knowledge of Power Supplies functionality.
- VBA programming.
- SQL database management.
- Development of applications with SQL database connectivity.
- Outgoing personality with good communication skills, both written and verbal, Spanish and English.
- Create software specifications based on hardware requirements specified by the hardware engineer for test systems.
- Development/validation and documentation of software test frameworks and the associated software modules that meets the requirements for the hardware, data collection and PM routines.