Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation is the world’s leading manufacturer of high voltage power supply, X-Ray generator and Monoblock® X-Ray sources. Our products power medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research equipment, airline security systems, food and consumer product scanners, and intercontinental communications. Spellman’s power sources enable the improvement, and saving, of lives.
- Design of high density SMT and through hole boards using in house and nationally accepted design for production guidelines.
- Create required PCB and mechanical design layouts.
- Work as part of a team or individually from preliminary layout to final design, specifying parts and creating full production documentation.
- Associate’s Degree in an Engineering field required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in PC Board design using PCAD, Altium, or similar CAD tools.
- PCB related mechanical design capability using AutoCAD or Inventor 3D is required.
- Strong working knowledge and understanding of electronic circuit layout and electronic packaging required.
- Good knowledge of SMT PCB layout, package sizes and design criteria required.
- Sheet metal experience and general mechanical design with inventor is highly desirable.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods; able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis; able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, delivering and using the telephone.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.