Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation, a customer focused global provider of high voltage power supplies, X-Ray generator and Monoblocks® - provides custom products for medical diagnostic imaging, scientific research, security, industrial process controls, semiconductor manufacturing and undersea data transmission.
Spellman High Voltage has an opening for a Process/Quality Auditor. The Process/Quality Auditor plays an integral part in the quality control of our manufacturing facility by inspecting and approving incoming materials by confirming specifications and conducting visual and measurement checks. They also perform in-process and final inspection on sub-assemblies and units via the utilization of an electronic visual schedule.
- Monitor daily reports and regularly perform quality assessments on shipments
- Inspect products and materials to ensure they meet quality expectations.
- Perform Auditing of Processes of known High Risks.
- Quarterly and Yearly electrostatic discharge checks for measurements and validations
- Perform First Article Inspection (FAI) as required.
- Provide packaging consultants with required dimensions
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; and comply with legal requirements.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent qualification
- Certification in Quality Control is preferred
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role (PREFERRED)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Strong understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques.
- Experience with measuring devices such as meters, gauges, computers, calipers, and other measuring instruments is preferred.
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods; able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis; able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, delivering and using the telephone.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.