Describe position objetives.
- Coordinate cross-departmental and functional areas to exceed Strategic Objectives and Dashboard KPI.
- Monitor results and necessities of each Plant Operative.
- Continuously review needs and wants to align to financial soundness of a Manufacturing of Excellence Operations.
- Establish and enforce Operations Policies.
- Leadership in organization to – model, involve and committed
- Coordinate major budgetary projects justification, deployment and implementation.
- Regular standard work meetings to drive Spellman de México objectives
- Manage and assure compliance to Ethical Conduct and Employee Manual.
- Develop and implement plans to efficiently utilize materials, labor, and equipment.
- Ensure that all parts, assemblies, and final products are produced on schedule and according to established requirements.
- Work with production team and support staff to develop manufacturing and production plans, schedules, and targets. Ensures manufacturing performance and quality goals are met.
- Manages the activities of first-level managers, supervisors, and/or individual contributors.
- Responsible for hiring, develop and retain valuable employees, performance appraisals, and pay reviews for
- Reviews capacity and schedules all departments utilizing level loading and KB tools.
- Drive continuous process improvements through lean/six sigma methodologies.
- Work with Operations team to improve GP/CM.
- Responsible for the development of the operational talent pool by optimizing the skills of the existing team, in partnership with our internal recruitment teams to attract the very best external talent, in line with the agreed framework, succession planning will be in place to ensure key roles are filled and individual talent is recognized
- To have a well-defined Communication and Engagement model in place to ensure all teams understand the performance of the business and also that they understand the needs of their teams
- The continuous identification implementation of operational best practice through interaction with the wider teams.
- Motivate and effectively performance manage Operations Managers/Supervisors and support staff within the account to ensure delivery of overall targets and business plan.
- Selecting, effectively managing and coaching Operations Managers/Supervisors and support staff
- Execute a well-defined Communication and Engagement model in place to ensure all of their teams understand the performance of our business and also that they understand the needs of their teams
- Ability to demonstrate achievement of results e.g. business improvements, cost savings, revenue generation
- Excellent leadership, people management, communication and influencing skills at a senior level
- Experienced in managing large multi-site /Multi skilled contact centers
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to demonstrate been able to translate business strategy into day to day delivery
- Strong commercial understanding and previous accountability for profit targets
- Setting and reviewing Quality performance standards
- Setting and reviewing of organizational / productivity objectives.
- Managing Client Engagement
- Responsible for Business Continuity
- Ability to manage and influence key stakeholders.
Required Skills: Proven experience of leading a group of managers and support staff with experience of managing an operation through periods of significant growth or change.
Excellent communication and leadership skills to lead and motivate a growing and changing operation facilities. The ability to engage with directors and managers at all levels across the wider business to achieve goals and objectives.
- Extensive experiencing of managing operational Facilities focused on customer service teams
- Strong strategic and customer focus with a clear understanding of the wider issues impacting the relevant customers
- Proven Management and/or relationship management experience at a senior, strategic level role. o Established track record of exceeding targets, KPI’s Focused in a quality assurance and prevention and legislative compliant environment
- Demonstrate ability to motivate and communicate with others at all levels
- Influential relationships skills at all. Able to use these relationships to deliver service improvements
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Able to adapt and succeed in a changing environment
- Evidence of well-developed leadership skills.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business Administration.
Master Degree is a plus. DFT/Lean Certification preferred.
Leader ship training / certifications
Inventory management; ERP Proven Exp./certification (APICS)
Operation and Manufacturing > 15 years with 5 years Management responsibility; Maquila / Free Zone Experience > 5 years; Dealt with Union personnel and Labor Contracts; Aware of Labor and Environmental Laws. Willing to learn and understand Mexican regulations,
Electro-Mechanical Understanding and experience
PCB, Cables, XFMR Metal Fabrication, top level assembly and test
Bilingüe (English and Spanish) 100%
Understand and deployed Lean Manufacturing culture
Understand Materials and Inventory Management concepts as well as supply chain develop
Knowledge and understanding ISO certification processes: ISO 9001- and ISO 14001.
Cultivate a positive and respectful work environment by developing strong relationships with internal and external customers.