- Part of R&D Group
- Designs, modifies and evaluates electronic circuitry, parts, and components for high voltage power supplies, both for new and existing platforms.
- Conducts experiments on sophisticated breadboards, collects and analyzes data, and issues test reports.
- Prepares and maintains technical documentation for inclusion in manuals.
- Works with technical personnel to ensure prototype models are assembled according to design specification.
- Supports engineering and manufacturing departments on newly released products as needed.
- BSEE or MSEE or a degree in closely related fields. PhD is a plus.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience designing switch-mode power supplies.
- Hands-on experience (design verification, troubleshooting).
- Experience with high voltage power supplies (10kV and higher) is a plus.
- Deep understanding of basic converter topologies.
- Keen understanding of analog circuits.
- Proficiency with schematics capture and familiarity with PCB layout.
- Familiarity with digital electronics.
- Circuit simulation skills are a plus (Cadence desirable).
- Solid physics background in electromagnetics and FEA skills are a plus.