Manufacturing Engineer III/IV
A leadership role in the manufacturing engineering group providing direct support to production, engineering and global sites while acting as a senior level resource and mentor to the group. Partners with product development, manufacturing operations, and Lean implementation teams on new product releases and continuous improvement projects. Understands and executes organizational goals and strategic plans, product and technology roadmaps, reviews quality and performance data, and generates action plans.
• Provide leadership within the manufacturing engineering group with a focus on continuous improvement, LEAN principals, and adding value
• Provide global support across all functional areas
• Review and execute local operational goals and KPI’s
• Prioritize strategic initiatives and create implementation plans
• Interface with Design Engineering on product development and technology roadmaps
• Identify and lead project opportunities and teams
• Work with leadership teams to develop expense and CAPEX budgets
• Evaluate and recommend new production methods and technologies
- Support product and process transfer activities between local and satellite manufacturing sites
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical/Industrial Engineering or related field.
12+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment, demonstrated leadership of manufacturing teams across multiple disciplines and locations
Required computer skills: Microsoft Project, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Auto-Cad (LT), ERP systems
Strong oral and written communication, presentation and leadership skills
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time; able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis; able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, delivering and using the telephone; able to lift and move up to 34 pounds occasionally.
NOTE: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed. Employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by employees’ supervisor and/or manager.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly