Regional Sales Manager
The medium-sized company Spellman High Voltage Electronics Ltd, based in Pulborough, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation, based in Hauppauge, New York, in the United States. Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corp. is a leading manufacturer of high voltage power supplies and X-ray generators with offices in Germany, the United States, England, China and Mexico.
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager to be based in our Pulborough, England location.
- Responsibility for customer sales accounts and representative activities in the sales region of responsibility and within the sales region of responsibility generating new business through new and existing customers.
- Arranging customer visits to discuss development of new and existing requirements.
- Supporting the internal sales team and customers with application and technical product information.
- Carrying out detailed marketing analysis for products and preparing reports for presentation to management.
- Generating sales inquiries, identifying requirements and preparation of detailed quotations and proposals.
- Promoting sales of Spellman’s standard and custom products manufactured in all facilities.
- Preparation of costings for new and existing products and providing quotations to customers that ensure profitability and contract review for core and OEM products sales orders.
- Continuous development of high voltage products and applications knowledge.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date information on the sales contact database.
- Keep informed and support IS09001 Quality and IS014001 Environmental requirements and improvement activities. Commit to achieving the Company business, Quality and Environmental objectives and policies and contributing to continuous improvements within the Sales function.
- Proven successful track record in technical custom sales to OEMs
- Foreign language skills would be of benefit but not obligatory
- Engineering degree, preferably Electrical Engineering, or equivalent higher technical education
- Ability to travel without restriction
- Marketing analysis and research
- MS Office and sales contact databases
- Applications knowledge within one or more of the following sectors would be a distinct advantage: Medical and Industrial X-Ray, Analytical instrumentation, Industrial High Voltage Applications